Responsive website design is the NEW STANDARD
What is Responsive Web Design?
Responsive Web Design is an approach of laying-out and coding a website such way that the website provides an optimal viewing experience, ease of reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling. The responsive design will work across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to Smartphone or tablet, the site will retract to fit on the smaller screen).
Every day more and more Websites are changing to Responsive Web Design, they realize the importance and the need to upgrade. The moment is now so don't wait any longer and get your new website or an existing one working with the new standard. Don't put your business at risk of getting left behind.
Why should my website be Responsive?
Well there are several very important factors such as:
- Responsive Web Design saves Time and Money, with the same piece of code you will have a multi platform that serves any device and shows the content of your website to any vary who access it. If you need to modify a text or image, it will update for all devices without having to modify one code for desktops and other for mobile devices.
The exponential increase of mobile devices everyday to access the internet is crucial, each day more people search through their mobile devices so why wouldn't you wanted to be there?
- Google Makes Responsive Web Design Even More Important. Google is by far the most popular search engine in the world, with an estimated 1,100,000,000 unique visitors per month. The importance of organic search engine optimization cannot be overlooked. And responsive web design plays an integral role in the level of success your organic efforts will provide.
- According to Google, it now receives over 50% of its searches from mobile devices in nine countries, including the US and Canada. This was revealed on a recent report and the published could be found here: news article. Therefore, websites which are responsive are more important to SEO than ever.
- Go Mobile-Friendly Or Be Penalized By Google If your site is not mobile-friendly by now, it will be penalized in its ranking. It may actually be removed from the mobile search index of Google. This could mean that if your website was previously seen on Google's first or second page, it might be pushed down considerably making room for competitor sites to be positioned above you.
- Been Mobile friendly, create a factor call User experience (UX) that is very important no just for Google, but for all users of your website, a good user experience means that all the information, images and graphics are well organized and accessible no matter what device the user has, it will increase the time your visitor stay in your website and increase the chances of conversion.
Do you want to see if your website meets the requirements of Google and mobile friendly?, follow this link and verify your website here